NFSH Healer Training Courses
Learn how to give healing to yourself, your family and friends, and anyone else who is in need of healing. We all have the ability to give healing, and what the NFSH (UK) The Healing Trust Healer Training Course offers is the techniques and confidence to be able to practise healing on ourselves and others in a safe and comprehensive way.
As with all Natural Therapies, positive improvement and benefit on all levels of Being (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual) are promoted through this course and by this organisation, but the “cure” cannot be promised.
This is an holistic, professional training. You have the option to go into clinical practice yourself once you have completed all four parts of the course, or simply use the techniques in a safe and professional way for family and friends.
NOTE: For simplicity in this website we have shortened the title of the course to NFSH (UK) Healer Training Course.
So why take courses?
Attending the practical NFSH (UK) Healer Training Course enables you to
- Attune more clearly and powerfully to the Natural Healing Energy
- Gain confidence in your healing ability
- Experience healing in an environment with an experienced tutor and healer(s) to guide you
- Further your spiritual awareness
- Fine-tune your abilities.
This helps you and your patients create the positive, happy and healthy life you desire.
It will be an advantage in future to have proof of competency in order to practise as a professional NFSH Healer. This course covers all these requirements.
The complete NFSH (UK) Healer Training Course is in four parts. However, Part 1, a 2 day Workshop, will help you to get started as a healer and will make you eligible for Associate Membership of the NFSH (NZ) Inc. The course is structured in unit standards in line with Government registration requirements in preparation for when the Government brings in registration for all Natural Therapies.
The course is suitable for you whether you are a beginner or an experienced healer. All aspects of healing are covered in depth.
Details of each part of the course may be found by clicking on the headings below. The four parts of the course need to be taken in sequential order as they build on each other. They are experiential, and very practical, with lots of self-healing techniques. They also include role playing and group discussion. You receive comprehensive course notes on all subjects covered.
- Healer Training Course – Part 1 (2 days)
- Healer Training Course – Part 2 (3 days)
- Healer Training Course – Combined Parts 1 & 2 (3 days)**
- Healer Training Course – Part 3 (3 days)
- Healer Training Course – Part 4 (3 days)
**NOTE: The offer of a Combined Parts 1 & 2 Course is for experienced healers and anyone who has had previous Natural Therapy training and/or studied self-improvement. This is available at the discretion of the Head Tutor. Dates are listed here, so please contact us if you would like to attend the Combined Course to see whether you are eligible.
This Healer Training Course is the official NFSH (UK) course, fully endorsed by NFSH (UK) and carries international certification of attendance (given by both UK and NZ organisations) for each Part of the course attended. On completion of all four Parts of the course an Accreditation Certificate is given. Upon completion, certification is given by both NFSH (NZ) and NFSH (UK).
Once you have successfully completed all four parts of the course, and the other Healer Member requirements as specified below, you are certified as a Full Healer in New Zealand, and if you were to present yourself to the NFSH (UK) you would be granted their Full Healer certificate upon a successful interview.
All courses are presented by Jan Arnold, our UK trained and certificated tutor, through the Healing Energy Light Centre at their premises in Thames, Coromandel Peninsula.
We will run Healing Courses anywhere in New Zealand by arrangement, but the Course Fee will increase to cover travel costs. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you. Please contact us with your requirement. This holistic NFSH (UK) Healer Training Course is not currently available through any other provider in New Zealand or Australia.
To book your place on the next course, please contact us now.
The other requirements for being accepted into the NFSH as a Full Healer in New Zealand are:
- Once you have completed the four parts of the course, including multiple answer homework worksheets (no essays!) to prove competency, you are given a practical competency assessment of the official NFSH Healing Format, and an oral test on the Members' Code of Conduct. This is in front of a Healer Assessment Panel consisting of the tutor and a member of the NFSH Executive Committee.
- You need to complete a Log Book which records your healing experience, including self-healing, as well as other self-development work that you have undertaken.
- You need to be sponsored by two current members and also find four people who will be willing to give testimony that you have helped them in some way while giving them healing using the NFSH format.
Details of these requirements will be clarified during Part 4 of the course.