About Spiritual Healing
The National Federation of Spiritual Healers (N.Z.) Inc.
The Vision Statement for the NFSH (NZ) Inc.
“To create NFSH (NZ) Inc. Healers and provide standardised Healing for all living Beings around the world.”
The Mission Statement
“To promote public health by the promotion of Spiritual Healing for the benefit of the public by educating and training healers and by ensuring professional standards in the practice of Spiritual Healing.”
What is Spiritual Healing
Spiritual Healing is a natural therapy which is complementary to and works with all forms of allopathic or conventional medicine. It helps the patient to heal more quickly and to offset any side effects of conventional treatment. Spiritual healing itself has no harmful side effects.
Let Spiritual Healing work for you
Are you a healer?
Do you need healing?
Would you like to become a healer?
Whatever it was that brought you here today, welcome to our website.
We invite you to spend a few moments finding out how Spiritual Healing and how it can make a difference in your life.
The NFSH is a principle Spiritual Healing organisation in New Zealand, and one which offers professional training.
You are invited to inquire about any of the following services:
- Healer Referral Service. Find a healer for yourself or a friend or family member. Just contact us by email, phone or by post, and we will arrange for a spiritual healer in your local area to contact you. Let us know name, phone number and address (or just town) for yourself (or the person needing healing) to make contact easy, and also a brief description of what you would like the healing for.
The healer may charge for the healing session and will discuss this with you beforehand.
- International Distant Healing Service. Add a name to our Distant Healing List. If you or your family or friends need some healing support, contact us by email, phone or post, providing us with names and locations, and we will add them to our Distant Healing List. This Healing List is sent not only to our own members, but to many other healing groups around the world. You will receive much healing energy over the subsequent 3 months.
There is no charge at all for this service.
- Learn to heal yourself and others. Our Healer Training Courses page gives you full details of how to become a healer. The truth is, you are a healer already, and perhaps all you need is to fine-tune your ability. Part 1 of the course gives you the knowledge and confidence to really make a difference.
- Become a professional healer. The path to becoming a full healer practitioner is thorough training. Our 4 part NFSH UK Healer Training Course will equip you as a professional spiritual or energy healer.
- Learn more about Spiritual Healing. Spiritual healing (or natural energy healing as some call it) is readily available to everyone who discovers how to tune into it. As energy healing, it is a practice related to Reiki (Japan), Qigong (Chi Kung, Chigong) (China), and Chun Do Sun Bup (Korea).
- Become a Friend of the NFSH and you will enjoy the benefits of membership, as well as friendship and companionship in a spiritual environment. We are totally non-denominational and are open to every race, colour and creed.
We are based in Thames (Coromandel) which is just over an hour’s drive from Auckland and Hamilton. Courses are held in Thames or in any part of New Zealand, Australia or the Pacific Islands.
We will come to where the people are who would like to learn about spiritual healing. Of course minimum numbers apply, so tell us of your interest, and tell your friends!
Spiritual healing is a natural therapy which is complementary to and works with all forms of allopathic or conventional medicine. It helps the patient to heal more quickly and to offset any side effects of conventional treatment. Spiritual healing itself has no harmful side effects.
So please take some time to look around our website, and if you have any questions at all, please contact us.
You are invited to join us, or use our services today.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.