The Benefits of Membership
There are many benefits to joining the NFSH in New Zealand. If you would like to do so, please click and print out our Membership Form. Membership is only $60 p.a. for Friends and Associates and $70 p.a. for Healers. Senior citizens get a $10 discount.
- You will be joining a principal Spiritual Healing Organisation. Although the NFSH (NZ) Inc. is New Zealand based, it is an international organisation with members currently in NZ, UK, Europe, Australia, Thailand and Singapore. The NFSH is affiliated to the NFSH (UK) and the NZ Charter of Health Practitioners.
- Your training at our courses enables you to understand and maintain a high professional standard of healing work. You gain public credibility for your healing work through the training given under the 4-part NFSH UK Healer Training Course – structured in Unit Standards. The course carries international accreditation and certification from both UK and NZ.
- You will be healing under the NFSH Professional Code of Conduct, which offers protection to the Public and includes disciplinary procedures, should they be required.
- You have access to $2m full Comprehensive and Public Liability Insurance through direct affiliation with the NZ Charter of Health Practitioners. This is available only for NZ-based Associate and Healer Members at this time.
- You receive ongoing supervision and support. The NFSH promotes a networking of its Members throughout the world through the “Healer Directory” (available to Members only).
- You can take an active part in our Open Healing Mornings which we hold at the Grahamstown Hall, Pollen Street, Thames on the first Saturday of each month from 8.30am until 11.30am as part of the Thames Market. Give and receive spiritual healing and have a chat to some of your fellow NFSH Members.
- You can take part in our Healer Networking meetings, giving you the opportunity to practise your healing skills and/or receive some hands-on healing, as well as meet other NFSH members. Healing Networking Evenings are currently held monthly in East Auckland, but with interest, a group can be started anywhere there is a need.
- You can join our Healer Referral System, as an Associate or Healer Member. You are advised by email, phone or letter of any need a member of the public might have in your area. Connecting members with patients.
- You also become a part of an international Distant Healing network. The NFSH actively connects patients with many healers worldwide.
- You receive a quarterly 32-page newsletter, The Healing Bulletin, which keeps you up to date about what is happening in the NFSH and the wider world of healing work. We welcome the submission of Member Profiles and articles, and advertising space is available at reasonable prices.
- You receive 10% discount on any books or tapes purchased from the NFSH or Holistic Healing Centre.
- You have a choice of 3 grades of Membership:
- Friend – if you wish to be a supporter and have not attended any NFSH training. All benefits apply (except insurance and healer referral as indicated above).
- Associate – if you have completed at least Part 1 of the Foundation Healing Course. You receive all benefits, including access to “student” insurance if you require it.
- Healer – if you have completed all four parts of the Foundation Healing Course and have passed the other healer requirements detailed on our Healer Training Courses page. You receive all membership benefits, plus you have the opportunity to …
- become a professional health provider
- become an NFSH UK Healer Member (after attending their interview in the UK)
- train as an NFSH Licensed Tutor (through the NFSH UK).
- Fellow Membership is conferred on those who have given valuable service over an extended period of time.
Of course, there are certain responsibilities that come with membership of the NFSH:
- To obey the NFSH Code of Conduct.
- To regularly work with the Distant Healing List in whatever way is appropriate for you.
- To practice the NFSH physical “Act of Healing” as often as possible, once you have been taught it.
- To attend Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings whenever possible.
- To continue an on-going training/learning process.
- To promote a responsible, professional attitude towards spiritual healing and the public awareness of it.
- To help raise funds for the NFSH.
So may we invite you to make all these benefits yours, as well as to support our organisation now, an organisation which is doing so much to develop and support Spiritual Healing in New Zealand.
You may wish to visit our Membership Form now for full details.